The MMPOS-1 is a scalar Overhauser magnetometer intended for ground precision geological survey. All modes, necessary at field works are provided:
- Magnetic mapping with manual and semi-automatic input of point, line, time and data saving in non-voltage memory.
- Base (variation) station.
- Walking mode of continuous measurements (cycle up to 1 sec) and opportunity to mark of the point, line and GPS coordinates.
- Magnetic mapping with automatic input of coordinates and time from external GPS-receiver (optional or DLPOS v2.0 delivery set) with an opportunity of intermediate marks.
- Test mode without data saving with calculation of average and RMS meaning of 11 measurements.
Name and Delivery Set
- POS-1 including Overhauser sensor’s head with flexible HF-cable (1.7 m, optional 3.4 m) and electronic block (hard stuff design on inquiry).
- DLPOS v2.0-gps data logger.
- Knapsack MAGMAN including a soft bag.
- Collar of sensor fastening with 4×0.5 m aluminium stuffs.
- Battery 12 – 7 Ah.
- Charging device.
- Cable set: communication (POS to DLPOS) cable, power cable, COM data cable, base station cable POS to DLPOS of 25 m.
- QM Lab Windows software including QMSetup, DLPOSLink, POSManager.
- User guide.
The MMPOS-1 consists from the high-sensitivity (up to 0.01nT, resolution 0.001nT) processor Overhauser sensor POS-1 and specialized waterproof data logger DLPOS:
- Operating temperature : -20°C / +60°C
- Power consumption (off/on ) : 0.7 / 3 W
- Size/Weight : 260x150x45 mm/1.1 kg
- Real time clock, stability : 1 sec/day
- Storage: base station : 250.000 readings
- search magnetometer : 80.000 readings
- Digital output : RS232
- LCD Display : 240×128 dots
- Keyboard (waterproof) : 32 key
- GPS Port (NMEA 183 protocol) : RS232
Total weight of the MMPOS-1 in field assembly is up to 4.5 kg and 2.5 kg of 7 Ah battery. The 7 Аh battery provides up to 24 hours of base station operating at a cycle 1 sec and 5 days at field works.