Zondres2d program is desined for two-dimensional interpretation of electrical tomography data by resistivity and induced polarization method in land, cross-borehole and water cases. Electrical tomography (Resistivity imaging) is technique including both the method of field observations and technology of processing and field resistivity and IP data interpretation. Its feature is multiple reusing as a source and receiver just the same electrodes position, fixed on a profile line. horizontal-layered. mathematical modeling of geoelectric structure of work site. Modeling gives a chance to estimate the level of signal and to make a choice of optimum parameters of the observation system for decision of formulated geological problem. ZondRes2d has great range of tools for mathematical modeling and analysis of DC (direct current) and induced polarization fields.
- Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available.
- Support any electrodes arrays or combinations with arbitrary system of spacings and electrodes positions. The possibility to work with different (number of electrodes) arrays on the same site.
- Measurements at the water surface and the water bottom. Borehole and cross-borehole systems. Any mixed system.
- Four ways for specifying topography. Real-time editing. Setting of strike parameter.
- Two ways for induced polarization inversion. Standart scheme (static IP) and full waveform IP inversion for cole-cole parameters (time and frequency domain). Approximate and full solution. Time-lapse inversion.
- Script recording for multi-files processing.
- Special options for large scale problem.
- Buffer for 5 models.
- Resistivity and IP data quality control, denoising and editing data module, EM removing.
- A set of tools for mathematical modeling of geoelectrical section. Standard mesh “bitmap” style, arbitrary layered model and polygonal style model. Additional tools for gravity, magnetic and self potential forward modeling and joint inversion.
- Number of the resistivity and IP inversion algorithms : smooth, focusing, robust, block. Setting the reference model for the inversion. Suppressing of the noise component during inversion (robust reweigthing).
- Suppressing of P / C static shifts during inversion. Working with anomalous arrays MAN AMNA (method of true anomalies).
- Setting of limits for models parameters, introducion of a priori geological boundaries and borehole data to inversion. Assignment of weights for datum records. Editor of measurements.
- Estimation of results quality based on sensitivity matrix analysis. Calculation of sensitivity, quality and DOI index.
- Cutting of the model edges : by angle or sensitivity level.
- Number of variants for data, model and apriori information visualization. Ability to set a semi transparent background for the resistivity section (geological, seismic sections).
- Three-dimensional visualization of the geoelectric sections along arbitrary system profiles. Maps slices of parameters for various depths.
- Geological sections editor and borehole columns editor. Titled boreholes.
- 2D joint inversion with magnetotelluric, refraction seismic and TDEM data.
- supporting of MMR method
- Exporting to bitmap and vector graphics formats, excel, surfer, AUTOCAD. Setting the scale of the exported image. Print images and create reports.
Version 01 / 2 / 2018 | Software: download | Video lesson: download