Zondres3d program is designeed for three-dimensional interpretation of electrical tomography resistivity and induced polarization data in land, cross-borehole and marine variants. Electrical tomography is a whole technique including the method of field observations and technology of processing and field data interpretation. Its feature is multiple reusing as a source and receiver just the same electrodes position, fixed on a site. Such approach allows from one hand to work with a modern high-performance instruments, and on the other hand to apply effective algorithms of modeling and inversion. For interpretation of electrical tomography data two- and three-dimensional models is used . It significantly extends the range of electric prospecting solved problems due to sections investigating that are considerably different from «classic» horizontal-layered. Resolution and thus interpretation quality of electrical tomography is closely connected with the number and density of measurements on one site. Their number usually reaches first thousand that is why the question on field measurements efficiency has basic importance and in many aspects defines possibility of practical using of this method. Special equipment with programmed automatic switching of electrodes is applied for reaching of maximum effectiveness of field works. The technique of three-dimensional electrical tomography means a special measurement technique with use of a considerable number of switched electrodes (some electric prospecting cables) while number of measurements reaches ten thousand. But in many cases for three-dimensional interpretation it is enough to use the results of two-dimensional electrical tomography received on several parallel profile lines.
- 64 bit version, number of electrodes/records depends on memory size only.
- Support any electrodes arrays or combinations with arbitrary system of spacings and electrodes positions. The possibility to work with different (number of electrodes) arrays on the same site.
- Measurements at the water surface and the water bottom. Borehole and cross-borehole systems. Any mixed system.
- Two ways for induced polarization inversion. Standart scheme (static IP) and Cole-cole parameters (time and frequency domain). Time-lapse inversion.
- Buffer for 5 models.
- Resistivity and IP data quality control, denoising and editing data module, EM effect removing.
- A set of tools for mathematical modeling of geoelectrical section.
- Severalinversion algorithms : smooth, focusing, robust, block. Setting the reference model for the inversion. Suppressing of the noise component during inversion (robust reweigthing).
- Setting of limits for models parameters, introducion of a priori geological boundaries and borehole data to inversion.
- Cutting of the model edges by angle.
- Number of variants for data, model and apriori information visualization. Ability to set a semi-transparent background for the resistivity section (geological, seismic sections).
- Borehole columns editor. Titled boreholes.
- Exporting to bitmap and vector graphics formats, excel, surfer, AUTOCAD. Setting the scale of the exported image. Print images and create reports.
Version 25 / 9 / 2017 | Software: download|Video lesson: download