Software developing and adaptation
Zond Group has great experience of software developing and supporting in Russia. The main task we aspire is creation of qualitative and convenient softwares for effective solution of various geophysical problems.
We are develope software for the following directions:
- 1D electromagnetic in frequency and time domain. Forward and inverse problems.
- 2D electromagnetic in frequency domain. Forward and inverse problems.
- 3D electromagnetic in frequency and time domain. Forward problems.
- 2D and 3D gravity/magnetic. Forward and inverse problems.
- Systems for areal and profile data visualization.
- Systems for areal and profile data processing.
The following variants of softwares developing and adaptation are possible:
- Software developing for client’s task.
- Developing of computing module for ready interface.
- Developing of interface for ready computing module.
Zond software adaptation
- Add support of client output file format.
- Add support of client input file format.
- Calculation of user parameters.
- Extension of graphic features.
Price of developing depends on its complexity. Any supported literature is welcomed.
Client’s field data interpretation
The following set of services in field materials interpretation is offered:
- 1D interpretation of electric and electromagnetic sounding data.
- 2D interpretation of electric and electromagnetic sounding data; electrotomography data resistivity and IP.
- 3D interpretation of electrotomography data resistivity and IP.
- Mathematical modeling of three-dimensional problems.
- ERT data processing and quality control.
Qualified and fast field geophysical researches with ERT, VES, Refraction seismotomography, MASW, TEM, GPR and magnetic survey. We work on the land, in boreholes and on water for solving wide range of problems from engineering and hydro-geological to ore and structural.
Also we will help with planning of field works, choice of methods and observation system for solution of your tasks. We move to your object and we make experience and methodical works.
Types of field works:
- Electrotomography: land, water and crossborehole.
- Dense electrical sounding on water.
- Seismotomography: land, water and crossborehole.
- Magnetic survey.
- Near surface electromagnetic sounding.
- Profiling by resistivity and induced polarization method.
- TEM method.